Friday, February 15, 2013

Be My Valentine, Foster!

With Daniel deployed, Foster had big shoes to fill.  He was my date for Valentine's Day.  And what a cute date he was.  I made heart shaped meatloaves...
with mashed potatoes and broccoli.  We also enjoyed the X-O cupcakes I made for our playgroup the day before.  That was a blast too!  What a way to celebrate a season of love...12 mamas, 14 kids!  We exchanged Valentine's and watched the kiddos destroy our house. Not really....just lots of toys strewn around the house.  Easy cleanup and such fun having everyone here.

On Valentine's Day, after our morning out, Foster and I came home to such a nice surprise on our porch.  Daniel sent balloons for Foster and gorgeous flowers for me.  Even from afar, he is the best Valentine!  Love you babe!

Foster enjoyed his treats and loved the card MJ and PJ sent that sang, " Who let the dogs out?"  He kept kissing the dog on the front of the card...super cute.





My date and I toasted the night with milk and sparking water!  He tipped me with sweet kisses and was an angel at bedtime.  The only thing that would have made the day better would have been Daniel at home.  We miss you babe and love you bunches!  XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment